Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OMG Help Me! I'm Doomed
Katmanken
post Dec 7 2003, 06:59 PM
Post #1

You haven't seen me if anybody asks...

Group: Members
Member No.: 819
Region Association: Upper MidWest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Just went out to the garage to check my VIN numbers fer Brad's VIN list and I'm DOOMED!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

My car has the MARK OF THE DEVIL!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

There's three 6's in a row in that sucker!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Dang if it aint the keeper too!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Should I swap the VIN numbers jest to be safe??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

This explains all the crap going on im my life...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)

Ken
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCabinetmaker
post Dec 7 2003, 07:03 PM
Post #2

I drive my car everyday

Member No.: 666

Hey ken, wanna trade member #s? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
+Quote Post
Katmanken
post Dec 7 2003, 07:11 PM
Post #3

You haven't seen me if anybody asks...

Member No.: 819
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Spooky!!!!

You prolly want a document signed in blood for that trade......doncha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Actually, that's just plain spooky (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

You haven't had a lot of bad things happen to you lately? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ken
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Dec 7 2003, 07:22 PM
Post #4

Spooling.... Please wait

Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

What year is your car?

Actually, If I had that as my vin, I wouldnt be worried, 666 IS the mark of the devil/antichrist, but only after Christ has come back to take his children IE the end of the earth.. (Youll know when that is... trust me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

Wierd though!

I have a 73 in a box.. wink wink nodd nodd.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

jk (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Andrew
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 12:46 PM