Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All Air Cooled Gathering
dcheek
post Aug 22 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,103

The Central Jersey VW Society is having its third annual "All Air Cooled Gathering" in Flanders NJ on Sunday September 16th. Since I'm helping run the show I thought it would be nice to have some air cooled representation from the 914 owners out there. Last year we had over 100 cars (mostly VW's with the exception of a few 914's and a 356) The venue is really unique in that its held at a private German Social Club with a beautiful full grass soccer field (actually several fields) along with German food and beer on tap. Yes, I did say beer is being served at the "club house" bar. This is a charity event where the proceeds will help a special needs child. There will also be some parts vendors (mostly VW) and prizes being raffled to raise money along with a live band for entertainment.

Now before you get you Q-tips all fired up I want to stress that this is real low key event with a very unstructured judging protocol. This year we are going 3 deep with the awards which are a custom made metal European style license plate with the event logo embossed on them. Not your normal "bowling trophy".

If you're looking for a nice day out, German beer and food and help out with a good cause, make your way to Flanders.

Here is the Web Sight with directions and specifics:

http://www.allaircooledgathering.com/

Here are some pictures from last years event:

http://www.cjvws.com/aacg06.html

Any questions you can e mail me personally at:

dmcdavey@aol.com

Hope to see you there!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 08:33 AM