Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Progress!, Teener going to body shop today!
IanStott
post Sep 12 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,199

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) I am the proud owner of six jack stands, four are coloured coordinated to match my teener so guests wouldn't notice them as much! Today I finally take my car to the best bodyman around, I have waited for him to fit me in as he will only do restorations if he trusts you kinda deal. I had 2 in University and 1 in braces so I was glad I could still buy a Tim's, then I lost a healthy amount of money on a bad investment so my restoration was on hold. Today is a good day for me, back on track with all systems go, even the wife is happy for me, she says I have been patient I can't help but agree! Good message for the kids to see though, your toys can wait til you can afford it. I am even going to try and post pictures which I failed at my first few trys.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
IanStott   Progress!   Sep 12 2007, 08:06 AM
SGB   Gonna get the jackstands repainted too? :)   Sep 12 2007, 08:14 AM
jd74914   Nice . . . I can't wait to see some pictures :...   Sep 12 2007, 09:21 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 02:26 AM