Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> simple wiring, a little help
firstknight13
post Sep 13 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,817

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ok so i would like the condensed version please wiring to the turn signal at front which wire to which post...... rear taillights which wire to which post..????1975 2.0 i'm waiting to get this info so i can drive to the ecc 07 safetly.... thanks, ray
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
firstknight13
post Sep 13 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 3,817

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) thanks for all who replied ...i called dr. evil and he got me straight on the taillights...so how about the front turnsignals??? oh with euro camp914 conversion
+Quote Post
SGB
post Sep 13 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #3

just visiting

Member No.: 404
Region Association: South East States

The only way I could tell ya would be to disconnect mine, which is not an invinting, or wise, idea. I think there are some great wiring diagrams on pelican parts- there was one which has to still be on their server that someone had gone back and fully color coded and correlated to actual car location. I would try over there- maybe search the 914 bbs if it isn't in the tech articles.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 03:47 AM