Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NCRC 27th Dec Sears Point.
fiid
post Dec 27 2003, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Turbo Megasquirted Subaru Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 530
Region Association: Northern California

Well - had a great track day today at Sears Point (cough) Infineon Raceway.

My car handled really well, considering I only had the sway bar at 50%, and was running the shocks on full soft. Plus I only have street tires.

I was almost able to keep up with everybody, and was able to apply a lot of the theory and try different lines and stuff. Great experience, and the best feeling I've ever had on the track.

The car ran perfectly all day apart from me losing a head breather hose and spraying oil all over the place - this was quickly fixed with a zip tie :-).

There were 4 Radical Extreme SR3s around - those things are wicked fast - amazing to watch (especially as they leave you in the dust :-) )

Brad Roberts and Bill Pickering were nowhere to be seen.

Fiid (really tired now).
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 07:24 PM