Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The stage is set!, Type 4 instructional video series in production!!
Jake Raby
post Dec 30 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #1

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

It's been a long time coming... About 8 years to be exact... Thats since we completed the Bug Me Video Type 4 Engine rebuild video. To date that video has assisted thousands of Type 4 engines to be built by novices...

Since then video and engine technology has grown by leaps and bounds and now its time to do another series of videos to assist today's TIV enthusiast with what we have learned and applied over the past decade..

Beth and I have been working for the past two years between other projects to prepare a portion of our basement for video production. During that time I have been slowly gathering software, cameras and other gear to do this job the best way possible.

Well, the time has come to make things happen and I figured I'd start a thread and share some pics of the basement studio with you guys. Some portions of the video will need to be shot at the shop, especially the machining and dyno sessions, but this studio will provide a very good, high quality area to create the majority of the video, edit it and even master and produce the finished product. It is the goal to complete all aspects of the production in house.

So, here are some shots of the studio... Keep up with the forums for releases of videos. We should have several videos completed during this Winter, available ASAP!!

My first goal is to release several small videos on the most popular topics like full flow oiling, installing a Mallory Unilite dizzy and then digitizing some video of some of the more highly contested dyno data to prove the results.....
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 09:16 PM