Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Opinions on AA pistons, ... From people who've used them...
BMXerror
post Mar 8 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

Well, I'm doing a cheap rebuild, but I don't want it to be cheap where it counts. Who has used the AA pistons and what results did you have? I just want some 90mm pop ups to replace the tired ones I have now. Opinions are welcome. Childish name calling is not!
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
toon1
post Mar 9 2008, 09:39 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,022

QUOTE(BMXerror @ Mar 8 2008, 09:36 PM) *

Well, I'm doing a cheap rebuild, but I don't want it to be cheap where it counts. Who has used the AA pistons and what results did you have? I just want some 90mm pop ups to replace the tired ones I have now. Opinions are welcome. Childish name calling is not!
Mark D.

I posted the same Q a few months ago. The response was mixed.

Guy's who have ued them say they are ok . one response said he beat the hell out of them A Xing, said they slap like mad when cold but are ok when they warm up.

Jake said they are junk and if you get 50k out of them you are lucky!

I never bought a set

If you don't want to be cheap where it counts, look into having a custom set made. I priced customs for about $600, made to any spec. you want and they will outlast your motor

Keith
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:52 PM