Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sebring, Fl, Calling Joe O'Brian, I Saw You On Hwy27, South of Haines City
maf914
post Mar 18 2008, 02:53 PM
Post #1

Not a Guru!

Group: Members
Member No.: 632
Region Association: None

We went to he 12 Hrs of Sebring last weekend and when we were returning on Florida Highway 27 Sunday around 9:30 AM I saw a yellow 914 ahead on the road. As we approached and passed in traffic I recognized Joe's 914 and the 914 RS script on the back. For some reason I didn't blow the horn, but Joe would probably have just wondered why a silver Acura RSX-S was tooting it's horn. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Pretty good weekend at Sebring. The Audis finally got beat after eight straight Sebring wins. And, of course, a Porsche won. The weather was pretty good, very sunny and a little hot, but breezy most of the time. While at the track I didn't see any street 914's, there are usually a couple in the Porsche Corral, but there were a few in the historic support races. I didn't see Joe's car until the return trip.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 06:57 PM