Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Dual Fuel Pump Injector Rales
lmcchesney
post Jan 20 2004, 08:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,381
Region Association: None

Thinking about designing the dual pump fuel rales.I was thinking of keeping both pumps up front trunk, and run a second 3/8" fuel line through the center tunnel so each large fuel line feeds each fuel rale on each side of the engine. The return like would be a solitary one from the fuel pressure regulator. However, on arrival to the front trunk, can you connect the return to each pump in series as in the diagram or will it require parallel?
Also, trying to get everything done before the return of the engine, is there anything I should change in the MPS at this time? ie. inserting a space for shims in the spring?
I do not think I have the resources for the replacement of the leaf springs, but is polishing helpful?

For image see http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.ph...=62928&start=15

Thanks
L. McChesney[/url]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
lmcchesney   Dual Fuel Pump Injector Rales   Jan 20 2004, 08:45 AM
ArtechnikA   two fuel pumps ? what on earth problem are you tr...   Jan 20 2004, 08:59 AM
redshift   He's opening up a second front in the war of f...   Jan 20 2004, 09:33 AM
DNHunt   I can't imagine you need to provide that much ...   Jan 20 2004, 09:50 AM
Bleyseng   Why not use a larger flow pump? I know the fuel pr...   Jan 20 2004, 10:09 AM
lmcchesney   Probably not explaining it well enough. Most of th...   Jan 20 2004, 12:31 PM
ArtechnikA  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 10:04 PM