Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Side shift swap & 5-lug progress DELAYED! Pics included, Have the rear end done! Just clutch left
Eric_Shea
post May 27 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #21

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

If someone could email the cad file to me, and tell me what material, I'll see how spendy, or 'not spendy' we can find... Certainly not out of my element, just out of my collection of tools ATM.

PM Me your address...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JRust
post Jun 10 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #22

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Well I had a minor snafu. I had a basically brand new clutch & pressure plate. I just assumed it would work. Of course it was a 215 & my v8 take a 200mm. So I ordered it from Kennedy & it should be here Thursday. Then I just need to install my tranny & bleed the brakes. I did put my rear wheels on. The 205/60 's look like they fit fine. I'm hoping to squeze 215's under but am not to worried at this point.

I've been saying I hope to drive it this saturday. Guess I've been jinxing myself. So I am going to refrain from any guesses on when I will drive it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Wilhelm
post Jun 11 2008, 01:18 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 8,088
Region Association: None

JRUST

I think I've got some 914 stub to 911 axle adapters that will give you an extra 3/4" length to your axles. Let me look through my stuff friday when I'm off work. Maybe we can swap for something. PM me.

+Quote Post
JRust
post Jun 11 2008, 01:14 PM
Post #24

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(Wilhelm @ Jun 11 2008, 12:18 AM) *

JRUST

I think I've got some 914 stub to 911 axle adapters that will give you an extra 3/4" length to your axles. Let me look through my stuff friday when I'm off work. Maybe we can swap for something. PM me.

Let me know for sure. Although I think I have 911 stubs also. They are the early 911 stubs I believe. Either way let me know if you find them. I may be able to make them work anyway. Where is hooterville by the way?
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 05:08 AM