Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TV screens in the head rests, we could do this too..., Lotus owner did it. Here is the story
ericread
post Jul 5 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #41

The Viper Blue 914

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,432
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(auerbach @ Jul 5 2008, 07:58 AM) *

no offense taken. If you are still with the PD office, you are the one who should be praised. Its a thankless job, long hours and no pay. And BTW, you guys get no respect because everyone is innocent.

You mean they're not really innocent???? That's not what they told us... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol3.gif)

Never an attorney, just the guy who managed their computers and communications sysetms. But I was totally surrounded by attorneys every day... (the horror) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol3.gif) I agree, the FPD's are totally committed to ensuring that the defendants get a fair trial. Certainly more than just a paycheck for these men and women.

I left Nevada a few years ago, now I'm a regulatory and compliance auditor for a really big healthcare company (out of the kettle and into the fire...), working daily with big-4 autod teams. Sometimes it makes me long for the good old days of working exclusively with attorneys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Eric
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 04:01 AM