Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Art Print in Porsche Series, Hand signed art prints by Doris Glovier
dcglovier
post Jul 28 2008, 09:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,232
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I am an oil and watercolor artist living on the east coast of Maryland. We are affiliated with the PCA Potomac region and own a 1970 914. Being a Porsche enthusiast, I have begun a series of Porsche paintings and currently have Porsche prints and watercolor paintings available on my blog and through Ebay with more planned for the near future. Just off of the easel is Porsche 914 - Slick Track (image below). If you'd like to view my artwork or are interested in commissioning a painting of your Porsche or one of you with your Porsche, please contact me through my Daily Painting blog (www.dorisglovier.blogspot.com ) or at dcglovier@yahoo.com for more information. Prices are quite reasonable (starting at $100 for commissioned paintings and vary according to size, medium & subject complexity. For less than the price of a new tire, you could own one.

You may also subscribe to my blog to receive an image of newly released paintings in your email. Info is on my blog.

Doris Glovier
www.dorisglovier.blogspot.com
dcglovier@yahoo.com
Attached Image)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:29 AM