Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Your car wont start? Really fed up with it?, Well donate it to a good cause...
Sparky
post Aug 19 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #1

Mahna Mahna!

Group: Members
Member No.: 847

...Me! I'm jonesing for a new project and reaching a point where I will actually have time over this winter to work on one. Let's see I sold the 951, scared myself one too many times and couldnt trust myslef to stop pushing the envelope with it... Sold my teener to a friend who really wanted to get into 914's but he ended up selling it to buy bus parts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) . Sold my spare tub because I wanted to build the 951 right... Ok enough whinning if you've got a 914 and your an east coaster and feel fed up with yours and would like to donate it to a good cause.... I promise not to sell it! Yes I said donate, wife is going back to school to work on her Masters, tuition SUCKS!! I can afford parts not a whole car.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 01:02 AM