Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Houston - October 18th - AutoX & Car Show, Who else is going?
AgPete139
post Oct 10 2008, 11:49 PM
Post #1

AgPete139

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,701
Region Association: South East States

Hey Harris County & greater county area Teeners,

Is anyone else going to these 2 separate events? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

The PCA AutoX will be at the Houston Police Academy near I-45 & Beltway at 8:00am - 3:00. I'm not a PCA member, but am wanting to join. I have no ties there, and I thought it would be cool to meet other guys form the 914 community.

On another note, there will also be a car show in Katy. Anyone else going to this one as well?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)

Mods, sorry if this is placed in the wrong "Events" subsection. Texas is a lil ways off from the West & Northeast Coasts, and Rt. 66 may be a bit more driving than I'd like... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)

http://lsrpca.com/ax/where_ax.htm

http://www.gracechristian.cc/CarShow.html

Pete
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
AgPete139
post Oct 16 2008, 12:29 PM
Post #2

AgPete139

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,701
Region Association: South East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)

No teeners in the area?

Pete
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 03:21 AM