Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: NASA event at Buttonwillow, Some P-car content, but no 914s
drew365
post Oct 13 2008, 11:06 AM
Post #21

These are the good old days!

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

The #4 911 Turbo is Marty Mehtarian, cheif driving instructor for the POC. #65 is my friend Bob's car. He just finished building it and is still sorting it out. The #838 is a newly built Spec Boxster.
I belong to the club of people that have lost it at the end of the esses and kissed the wall. Most of us hit the wall in reverse. I don't think I've seen anyone tag it with the front.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BMXerror
post Oct 13 2008, 11:43 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 5,842

Oh, he more than kissed it... Nasty sound! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif) Made me jealous. I mean, give me that f-in thing! I may not be very fast in it, but at least I'll respect it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)
Mark D.
+Quote Post
sww914
post Oct 13 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,146
Region Association: None

QUOTE(BMXerror @ Oct 12 2008, 07:49 PM) *

This car was trailered and never ran while I was there. It looked pretty serious, though. Very cool, vintage style!

Mark D.

I know this guy, that was his second trip to the track in a row that his car didn't run. I saw it at a shop this morning, he needs a new mechanic. I'd like to recommend me.
The last time his car and his brother's car were both dead by noon on the first day.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 10:26 AM