Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 West Coast Classic 2004 Event Staff
JeffBowlsby
post Feb 9 2004, 11:14 AM
Post #1

914 Wiring Harnesses

Group: Members
Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

Ok Gang, it looks like this event is going to take off from the initial results of the poll. Regardless of which date is selected, it will take a group effort to make it happen, so if any of you can take ownership for a small part of the event, I would appreciate it. Then following is a short list of known positions that I would like your help with. Email me privately at bowlsby@aol.com if you have any questions before committing. I will count on you to be fully responsible for a task if you volunteer so please only commit of you are reliable. I will come back and edit this first post when you fill the position.

MasterMeister - Jeff Bowlsby 415-652-4518 cell
* Develop / distribute registration materials
* Collect / coordinate registration fees
* Disburse expenses
* Make final accounting for cash flow
* Organize and host 9:14 Breakfast
* Coordinator for our groups attendance at Concours and Swapmeet
* Lodging – post a list of local hotels, attendees can make their own arrangements.
* Coordinate professional photographer for group photo
* MC Farewell BBQ

WebMeister - Jeroen
* Develop / maintain event webpage

ArtMeister - Sean Lee
* Logo for registration materials, webpage, commemorative item…T-shirts, caps, engine grille badges…window decals…for some or all of the above

Promotions and Sponsorship Meister- Steve Stromberg
* Contact all known 914 parts suppliers about the event
* Offer to supply flyers for their customers and orders if they are mail order
* Solicit meaningful parts for giveaways to attendees
* Solicit cash donations to offset our expenses, in exchange for ad space in the event brochure.

Goodie Bags and Giveaways Meister________________
* Collect event brochure, maps, donated items, stuff
* Solicit and collect donated items from P-car places to giveaway at farewell BBQ

QuizMeister - Dave Darling
* Develop and oversee the 914 Tech Quiz
* Grade the quizzes and award the prizes(s) at the 914 BBQ

Twisty Road Tour Meisters – Keith Sammons, Carl Cilker, Kim Knutilla (Need 3 more people minimum).
* Twisty Road Tour 1 – Friday Tour
* Twisty Road Tour 2 – Saturday night Starlight Tour

AutocrossMeisters - Rob Ways, Demick Boyden, Jim Tabor
* Coordinate 914Club Autocross at Candlestick

TrophyMeister - Rick Ollah
* Coordinate and produce event trophies
* Present Trophies at 914 BBQ

Farewell BBQ Meister__________________
* Select and coordinate venue and catered BBQ

Helper Meisters and Fraus
* Frau Meredith Cilker - Sign in at event?
* PhotoMeister Sean Lee, Tom Turtle
* MusicMeister Jon Watts - CDs for goodie bags
* VideoMeister Jon Watts
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Jeff Bowlsby   914 West Coast Classic 2004 Event Staff   Feb 9 2004, 11:14 AM
rick 918-S   cool, i'm checking in. busy today, I'll re...   Feb 9 2004, 12:13 PM
seanery   I'm up for anything in the art/graphics/design...   Feb 9 2004, 01:50 PM
Jeff Bowlsby   Thanks Sean....your previous work speaks for itsel...   Feb 9 2004, 02:11 PM
Jeroen   I will do the webstuff... cheers, Jeroen   Feb 9 2004, 03:41 PM
Jeroen   Sean, If you wanna brainstorm on any of the graph...   Feb 9 2004, 03:43 PM
seanery   I'd love to, I liked your license frame idea.   Feb 9 2004, 04:01 PM
Jeff Bowlsby   Thanks Jeroen. How you say ‘You Da Man’, in D...   Feb 9 2004, 05:25 PM
steve@ottosvenice.com   I will handle the Promos and Sponsors.Steve   Feb 9 2004, 09:26 PM
Jeff Bowlsby   Way cool Steve, I appreciate your effort from the ...   Feb 9 2004, 09:57 PM
steve@ottosvenice.com   Once we confirm the date I can get the ball rollin...   Feb 9 2004, 11:23 PM
rick 918-S   How long is the pole staying up? When can we confi...   Feb 9 2004, 11:36 PM
Jeff Bowlsby   There are a couple of essential items left to reso...   Feb 10 2004, 11:26 PM
rick 918-S   Registrar____________________ * Develop / distribu...   Feb 11 2004, 01:01 AM
rick 918-S   Please excuse my ignorance. What is GGR? There is ...   Feb 11 2004, 09:58 AM
Jeroen  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:14 PM