Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saw 914 for sale in Orlando, can investigate if anyone is interested
Qarl
post Feb 10 2004, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Shriveled member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 271
Region Association: None

Car is 1973 914

2.0L engine with carbs (not sure about engine mods), Monza exhaust. I only had a moment, but he says the engine runs very well!

It has A/C - and he says it works

Center console with gauges (gauges are not hooked up). Wood dash and center console trim kit.

Momo steering wheel

Car is flared with fiberglass GT flares that look well installed. The rocker panels are not flared, and would need to be flared rockers to look right.

The previous owner lowered card and stiffened suspension (I don't know details).

The gentleman has owned it for about 8 years. He owns a body shop and spent the past few years (in his spare time) redoing the body and paint. It looks great.

Guard red paint, Top has been repainted and re-textured.

Car has blacked out trim (although it is missing one of the windshield frame trim corners). It is missing the cowl trim (in between lower windshield and front fenders)

Black Empi 8-spokes with spacers to fill flares.

He says he wants $6K firm. If he can't sell it for that, he'll keep it. He previously had it listed for $7.5K

In case you are interested here is his contact info...

Scott Tomarrazzo
e-mail: scott_21@msn.c0m (chance the 0 to o in the e-mail)
Phone: 407-629-4544

I can investigate further if interested.

I am also directing him to this site and post so he can answer questions as well.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 12:16 PM