Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOT: PorSTi and Family Moving to Columbus, OH, What/who do I need to know?
Amenson
post Dec 14 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #1

That's opposite lock!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,154
Region Association: None

Well, my wife just got the perfect job with which to use her fresh new Phd. in the Columbus area and it looks like my employer is going to allow me to keep my job and transfer me to a small office that we have in the area, so...we going to be living in Dublin starting next week. We actually moved our stuff, including the PorSTi, down to Dublin 3 weeks ago so that my wife could start her job while I worked out things in Michigan.

It will be Ok come on out...
Attached Image

See, it's not that bad
Attached Image

So, what can you guys tell me about the area with respect to 914's or any other topic that a new resident will need to know.

A few things in particular that I am looking into:
-I need to find a soccer team/after game drinking buddies. I have been playing indoor year around on an over 30 team.
-A buddy of mine used to go to a race auction in Columbus around this time of the year, anybody know if it is still going on?
-Good places to buy fasteners, fittings, tubing, sheet metal...etc.

Cheers,
Scott

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 12:45 PM