Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Am I crazy to want to keep this AS IS?
Root_Werks
post Jun 6 2011, 08:09 AM
Post #41

Village Idiot

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,105
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Jan 22 2009, 08:02 PM) *

I vote 914-6 GT. In the long run, a stock looking body will probably bring more $ than a heavily modded one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)

914's are too old and too hard to find left alone these days. If you can make it look like something the factory rolled out, it'll be worth more.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
racerbvd
post Jun 6 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 226
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 6 2011, 06:09 AM) *

I vote 914-6 GT. In the long run, a stock looking body will probably bring more $ than a heavily modded one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

914's are too old and too hard to find left alone these days. If you can make it look like something the factory rolled out, it'll be worth more.

Normally I would agree with this statement, but not in this case, there is more to this 914-6 than a funky front bumper installed and if he can find/verify what Tuner built this car could put this one in another level..
+Quote Post
Root_Werks
post Jun 7 2011, 02:00 PM
Post #43

Village Idiot

Member No.: 2,105
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jun 6 2011, 08:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 6 2011, 06:09 AM) *

Normally I would agree with this statement, but not in this case, there is more to this 914-6 than a funky front bumper installed and if he can find/verify what Tuner built this car could put this one in another level..

I went through and re-read the thread and agree with you now. Some cars built by certain folks at certain times have more value and interesting history to them than others. This 914 appears to be one of them.

The silver is a great color for it, much, much better than the white.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 10:23 AM