Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S Vintage Tandem Bicycle, 1980 Motobecane with some extras
john rogers
post Mar 24 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 391

I have been selling off my racing bicycles lately as my arthritis has made it too difficult to ride them much and the one left is a Motobecane tandem that I bought sometime around 1980. I has a rack on the rear and a post for a trailer that also comes with it. I checked the tires and pumped them up after about 20 years of storage and the tubes held air just fine??!! My wife and I commuted to work on it for nearly 5 years. This is a great touring bike and in 1983 when I was racing with my daughter on the back we did the Tecate to Ensenada bike ride in under 4 hours with it so it can also go fast!ice with the Cannondale trailer is $900 so call John at 7619-691-8640 any time. I also have an ad on Craigslist with some picts.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
racerbvd
post Mar 25 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 226
Region Association: None

Can you post some pix here??
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 12:34 AM