Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Event Organizers, don't forget to post your event info on the Calendar!
seanery
post Apr 11 2009, 07:38 AM
Post #1

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

Hey everyone, with event season getting ready to kick into high gear please don't forget to put all the pertinent info on our event calendar. In case you forgot - the button is up on the right (next to HELP, SEARCH & MEMBERS). Put in the location, date, time, an event description, any fees, etc.....

I know most of us that have been here for quite a while know of most of the events, but we've got LOTS of newer folks here who would like to attend some events that don't know the details inside & out.

THANKS! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

-sean
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
orange914
post Apr 11 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #2

http://5starmediaworks.com/index.html

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,818
Region Association: Northern California

wow, all of the time i've spent on this site and i've never gone to the calendar... thats something that will be handy. i've been keeping track of the may WCR and noticed it wasn't listed there, that would be a great to go there for the basic info. instead of filing through old post.

mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 05:18 PM