Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> #11 Fuse on '71 1.7?, It's listed as Int. light, warning light, buzzer ... it fails when
Eddie914
post Apr 22 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

My '71 3.2 (converted from a 1.7) has lost it's fog lights (It's ONLY headlights since the original pop up headlights have been removed).

I am working on tracing the short but noticed that the #11 fuse (second from the right - near the center of the car) fails when the foglights are switched on. All the documentation I review indicates that #11 should be for Interior lights, warning light and buzzer (none of which remain in my car) and #10 should be fog lamps.

Can anyone shine a little light on this subject for me.

The foglights have been working great for the last few years until a lapping day last month where it rained ALL day.

Thanks

Eddie
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Eddie914   #11 Fuse on '71 1.7?   Apr 22 2009, 02:58 PM
SLITS   Pull the fog lamp off, remove the lens assembly an...   Apr 22 2009, 03:46 PM
swl   I pulled out the magnifying glass and had a look a...   Apr 22 2009, 07:23 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 02:44 AM