Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Atlantic Nationals, Canada's Largest Car Show (Moncton)
Ian Stott
post May 11 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,635
Region Association: Canada

For those interested just type Atlantic Nationals into a google bar and it should come up, it has for me every time and I am the most computer illiterate member of this club! A few have contacted me about details such as parking and I submitted those questions to the organizers and they have reponded today, parking is random was the response. I think what happens is people with like vehicles just park together but it is not mandated. I have attended this event many times over the years and it is great, and the VW and Dune Buggy crowd are always in the same spot and when I put my 914 in I will probably park with them. I recommend anyone wishing to know more about this event to google the website ther is a wealth of info there.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Ian Stott   Atlantic Nationals   May 11 2009, 12:54 PM
Jasfsmith   I've added it to my calendar. Any one else?   May 13 2009, 08:10 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 10:58 AM