Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zone 1 Concours NJ 16 May 09, cross link
tod914
post May 18 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 170

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=95811
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dcheek
post May 20 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,103

I was the timer for the Judges for Tod's 914. I can tell you that the they were very impressed by the level of preparation. Congratulations Tod for a job well done!

For those that don't know, this event used to be a full concours only. Recently a "Peoples Choice" or "Show and Shine" class was added and the attendance has increased significantly. Despite the ominous weather forecast, there was a very good turnout. Several attendees from as far away as Rochester NY and Canada braved the rains to show off their pride and joy.

Here is a picture of the limited edition award/poster signed by the artist that was presented to all the winners. My company had the honor of printing it this year.

Attached Image

If you've never attended this event, you really are missing out on a top notch, well organized show, with an award you will be proud to display.

Dave
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 04:29 PM