Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible 914 dinner in Salt Lake?, Thursday 18th
JRust
post Jun 12 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I am going to be in Salt Lake next thursday & friday. MY open day is on thursday.
I plan to golf around lunch. I am planning on going by Eric Shea's to check out his freshly painted 914. I mentioned the possibility of dinner to Eric. He said there are a few teeners around. NOt sure if he contacted anyone. Figured I would throw this on the forum to see who's around SLC. I will not be in my 914 unfortunately (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

My thursday is pretty open. I am golfing with my father in Law & possibly one fellow teener. I would have an opening for one or 2 .Depending on Jim & if he makes it down from Wyoming. So if any of you are golfers (I am a hacker) that is a possibility too.

Mainly I was hoping for some 914 BS & dinner. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:51 PM