Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Strange 75 1.8, Need help about the dizzy, Need to find the right dizzy for this!
Porscheman912
post Jun 21 2009, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,492
Region Association: None

This is a very strange car. It is a 75, but does not have any of the emissions stuff the other 75's have. It is a L-jet, but I only had one vacuum line in the throttle body. I have a push-pull dist. in now, but the person I got this from told me it was replaced. I have tried some different dizzies in there, like 009, 018, & 050. They all made it take off different, but the stock one works best all around. I had to drill a hole above the butterfly in the throttle body to hook up the other side of the dizzy, but now the R's do not drop off very fast. It hangs before dropping. I would like to know if anyone knows the right dizzy # to be in there for a car that does not have the EGR, and never came with it. I am looking for the single vacuum can dizzy without the injection points. Thank you for any help.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 08:19 AM