Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Looking for myster 914 seller from around Dartmouth?, You wanted the suspension and bumpers back . . .
TC.356
post Jul 10 2009, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,443

Hi, I could use some help.

I bought a rough 914 "shell" a handful of years ago from a seller in or near Dartmouth, Massachusetts. The car was silver, without a drive train and you wanted the suspension and bumpers back. You had several other 914s in various states and a really nice 356 B or C in the garage as well as another Porsche that I believe was for your wife, although it was a while ago.

Any way, it HAS been a while and I have yet to do anything to the car other than collect interior bits and pieces . . . if you would like the suspension/the entire rolling shell back again, please get in touch and come get it. I hate to admit it, but I'm never going to get around to doing anything with it and you might still have a need for the bit and pieces from it.

PLEASE get in touch if you are the great guy who sold this to me, I totally lost your contact info ! ! !

Thanks,

TC
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
sixerdon
post Jul 10 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 731

Hi TC,
It was me. PM sent.
Don
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 04:25 AM