Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RED ROCKS CLASSIC 09 DIMENTIA CONTINUES
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
Ok, so I'm a putz and never made it to the RRC09. Like I said, I got as far as Beaver and was summarily delayed. I now know that I wasn't missed anyway as something quite hostile came in the mail today. Following are images of said item:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Proudly displayed in my office, next to my NARP driving instructor.

IPB Image

I have never been presented with an award before and I am overwhelmed that the newbies and regulars at the RCC thought of me enough to 1.) Post an image of all of you displaying the "Probervial Sign Of Happiness, and 2.) To create such a unique award. You don't really know how proud I am of it and how remiss I feel for not making the journey.

No, I'm not going to kiss either Eric, though Shea is kinda my type but he drives an assdragger and the other one smells. However, Val would be a more than suitable substitute.

There is nothing else I can say to all of you except THANK YOU . To be remembered is a great honor.

Now, enough of this sappy shit. Control is returned to the minions. wub.gif
Eric_Shea
wub.gif
Sleepin
agree.gif

It is a Thank You! from all of us, to you for being the friendliest asshole we know! wub.gif
Socalandy
wish I could have seen your face when you opened the box!!! bootyshake.gif

You've earned it
Ferg
finger.gif
shelby/914
Love it. Just wish I didn't read so slow, cause we were still inside the museum trying to read all of the big words, and aren't in the picture. So here's one for you Ron.

finger.gif
TravisNeff
let me say how proud I am of you. That the reflections that I see in the pictures you took; show you with clothes on. laugh.gif
Sleepin
lol-2.gif
rick 918-S
Nice work RRC planners! I can't think of anyone that deserves to get the bird as much as you... lol-2.gif We missed ya this much! finger.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.