Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: a key
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
VaccaRabite
The key and ignition to my 914 is not from a 914! I dunno what it is from, but the ignition key won't even fit in any of the other locks.

I need a 914 key that I can use to redo my door locks.

Anyone got one they can part with?
Zach
Lavanaut
Zach, I have one of these, for sale here. Pelican says for 914-6 and 911, but these are the same keys that I had when I got my 4-cyl car, I'm not sure if there's a difference or not. I also have a red one available. $18 each, shipped.

edit: I think I have at least 2 black ones, new.

bye1.gif
detoxcowboy
I have a pair of brand new red "genuine" keys that are still on the factory holder and have factory cut but i lost the factory paper tab.. anyways they are brand new and i was saving them in case i ever wanted to rekey my entire car again to a different "key code" both yours for 15.00 shipped priority today.. (they are 20.00 each uncut at pelican) but here is the catch .. it has to happen today as i am leaving town for a couple months or more tomorrow morning..
crash914
I have a set from a car I cut up...yours...if you want..

1 red and 1 metal replacement
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(crash914 @ Oct 6 2009, 07:11 PM) *

I have a set from a car I cut up...yours...if you want..

1 red and 1 metal replacement

Bingo!
crash914
Here is the picture of the ignition lock.

If you want the door locks, I have to remove them from the doors, the trunk was a solenoid...so no key.

pictureClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.