Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 78mm Crank and Matching Rods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drewvw

After some contemplation (and reduced money and time), I've concluded that I need to take a revised approach towards my engine build for the time being.

That said, I need to shed some of the parts I will no longer be using, and that includes the following that I bought from Jake Raby:

2037 78mm NON Counterweighted Crankshaft -Type 1 journals

3030 H Beam clearanced connecting rod, 5.4" beam, VW Journal, 22mm pin

I have the original receipts and these parts are brand spanking new. They've sat in my basement awaiting further instruction.

Links to these parts in Jakes Store are here:

Crankshaft

Connecting Rods

Based on these links you can tell approximately what I paid for them. Looking for a reasonable/best offer.

Drew

r_towle
What pistons work with these?
2.0 liter are 24mm pins.

Rich
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 7 2009, 03:51 PM) *

2.0 liter are 24mm pins.

Rich

KBs, JEs, VW type1 "B" pistons etc.
Dominic
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 7 2009, 03:51 PM) *

2.0 liter are 24mm pins.

Rich

This is the bottom end for a 2270cc build. Jake sells the 96mm KB Pistons with the 22mm pins for those rods as well as everything else you will need to build an awesome type 4. Go for it!

ws91420
I believe the rules say you must state a price.
drewvw

Sorry, haven't been able to circle back around until now.

Well if a price is needed, I guess I'll throw up the number $620 + shipping as a starting point.

Any reasonable offers considered.
drewvw

icon_bump.gif have an offer on the table, will probably go with that if there are no other takers in the next week or so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.