Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any NW guys need body panels for the cost of beer?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jakeodoule
Heres the deal,
I needed a trani as you may have seen on the forum.
I have stripped the 75 2.0 car and all parts will soon be for sale here.

I don't really have time to cut and pack and ship these body panels for what they're worth.
If anyone needs them, come on over and bring a sawzall, You can use mine if you bring blades.

A 6 pack of micro's for each part you take. Thats about 8 bucks and you can help me drink em while your here!
If you want the whole car you can do that too. I have the title.
I am keeping the suspension.

There is allot of good panels. It appears to have never been hit. Hole hole is toast. battery tray is toast. Bottom corner of rear trunk is toast. Drivers side floor pan is good. Pass bad. floor of front trunk is really good. Headlight buckets are good in bottom but seal channels have rust. Underside of hood has rust, longs aren't too bad from what I can see. Doors are both pretty good.
I will be around all weekend if you want to do it this weekend. I will be keeping the car around for a few weeks or till nobody wants anything. Then its scrapped.
Thanks.
Seats in pic are free if you want em.
Back pad is free as well. I has rips in upper corners only.

Can send more pictures if needed.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=192
857]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
bag5rcg
PM sent
Jakeodoule
No interest in free metal in the NW??
This car has a lot of good metal.
I'm really not sure where to cut to save this stuff.
You could fly in from CA for a couple hundred bucks.
Have all the tools. Cut what you want and its yours.

bigvag
do you have the headlight motors and windshield wiper motors?
johnwmrvw
Don't need any body panels but am looking for a set of ignition/steering-hood release-glove box locks with key(s). Is that something you have?
I'm in Vancouver.
John 360-601-0257
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(johnwmrvw @ Oct 11 2009, 11:17 AM) *

Don't need any body panels but am looking for a set of ignition/steering-hood release-glove box locks with key(s). Is that something you have?
I'm in Vancouver.
John 360-601-0257

Locks are sold
Thanks
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(bigvag @ Oct 11 2009, 11:13 AM) *

do you have the headlight motors and windshield wiper motors?

yep,
30 bucks plus shipping for both.
Windshield wiper motor not pulled yet.
I should have it pulled early this week.
Everything is pretty rusty up behind the fuel tank so I'll have to wait and see what it looks like.
If you want the headlight motors I'll hold them for you till the wiper motor is out and we see if its worth anything.
Thanks,
Jake.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.