Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Factory diagnostic book for L-jet EFI. X post
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
Yup. PDF of the VW and Porsche factory L-jet troubleshooting book. I'm NOT gonna put it on a website, but you can ask me for a copy.

The Cap'n
Cupomeat
I would LOVE it.

I'll PM you!

Thanks
shoguneagle
Would love a copy. Will e-mail you. Thanks.

Steve Hurt
shoguneagle
Thanks, Cap'n, just what I needed on one of my projects; most helpful and useful information. Cannot thank you enough.

Steve Hurt
tat2dphreak
you can attach it to your post on either/both sites and then you don't have to email from 100 PMs...

I'll take a copy too, btw
jsayre914
i also would LOVE a copy smile.gif
jd74914
I too would really like a copy. biggrin.gif I sent a PM with an email address. Thanks!
etcmss
PM sent
flippa
Thanks Cap'n!

I will be pulling a 1.8 & going thru the fi system. This would be awesome to have.

PM Sent
JeffBowlsby
Cap'n

Is it one of the manuals on my webppage here?

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/TechNotebook.htm
Rod
I would love a copy smile.gif rodericdaviesatmacdotcom
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Oct 9 2009, 10:04 AM) *

Cap'n

Is it one of the manuals on my webppage here?

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/TechNotebook.htm

Probably not. It's like the VW D-jet book you show, but for L-jet. I also have one for carbs.

I lost my D-jet volume. John
cap..sign me up!

THANK you!
zx-niner
I'm an L-Jet believer, e-mail to me, please!
Katmanken
A copy for me please Cap'n!

Thanks!

E-mail address coming in a PM...
JFJ914
Yes, please. jentz@comcast.net
type47
I'd like a copy. PM sent.
Greenguy
Cap'n, I'd love a copy...appreciate the offer
type11969
I would love a copy too, pm sent
steveherman

I would love a copy too, pm sent
Cap'n Krusty
20-25% of the people who have asked for a copy have used e-mail addresses that won't accept my e-mail, for one reason or another. If you've asked but haven't received a copy, it's a problem on YOUR end. Possibly my provider is blocked by your server, perhaps I'm not in your acceptance list, or you can't get a file that big. Whatever it is, I don't want to deal with multiple efforts. Sorry. As of today, they'll go out in batches, and only once per name. I'm not gonna work from PMs after this morning, as it has become confusing. Please send any further requests to the following e-mail address: trannysocket@gmail.com

Thanks, The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.