Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Vellios side shift conversion for 915 NEW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
I have a Vellios Side Shift Conversion for a 915 if anyone is interested. It is new. The kit comes with the tail cone, shift rods and the shift console and allows you to flip and mount a 915 in your 914. $1650.00 plus shipping and tax if in Ca. Post here is interested. driving.gif

Also have a Vellios Oil tank, $600.00. Remember that this tank does not require a filter console as it is built in. I will have a pic in a few days.
ahdoman
Hey Jonathan - how much for the tank? I assume that's the aluminum oil tank?
hwgunner
Yes it is the aluminum tank. I do not have a price on the tank so it is not for sale yet. I do not want to get my PeePee whacked again for breaking the rules. I should know if I have it Monday and then I will have a price and all. You are first in line Steve.
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades for the 915 kit???
hwgunner
Sorry, no trades.
Thinking about it... pm you.
hwgunner
Pics of the sideshift conversion. driving.gif

hwgunner
more
hwgunner
sdf
hwgunner
fgsd
hwgunner
sdf
hwgunner
sdf
hwgunner
Here are some pics of the tank.
hwgunner
kgopiu
hwgunner
jhfgjh
hwgunner
Still have one of each of these in stock and ready to go. icon_bump.gif
hwgunner
Still have a tank and a conversion side shift conversion kit available. let me know if you are interested.

jonathan
hwgunner
richsaul
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 8 2009, 09:05 PM) *

I have a Vellios Side Shift Conversion for a 915 if anyone is interested. It is new. The kit comes with the tail cone, shift rods and the shift console and allows you to flip and mount a 915 in your 914. $1650.00 plus shipping and tax if in Ca. Post here is interested. driving.gif

Also have a Vellios Oil tank, $600.00. Remember that this tank does not require a filter console as it is built in. I will have a pic in a few days.

please send me any info and any pics if you have them of the Vellios sidshift kit, I have been looking for one.

Richard Saulovich
hwgunner
QUOTE(richsaul @ Dec 13 2010, 01:51 PM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Oct 8 2009, 09:05 PM) *

please send me any info and any pics if you have them of the Vellios sidshift kit, I have been looking for one.

Richard Saulovich

PM Sent

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
Super Sale to 11PM 12/31/2010 Have one of the Vellios 915 conversion kits left. End of year super sale price is $1550 shipped in the continental US outside California and $1685.63 shipped in CA (that tax thing sucks). To get this you MUST paypal me the $$ by 11:00 PM Your time so that is shows as paid before the new year. Call me at eight zero five five five zero eight one zero five to make sure someone has not beat you. First to call must be able to Paypal immediately. Call any time tonight i will be up. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.