Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price check for Scheel Seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I have a single driver side Scheel seat. It is done in black factory brick weave. I have never seen another one like it in the 25 yrs I have been doing this. It does have a few scuff marks here and there. I would say it is a 9.9 on the scale. You could drop it right in and match the factory passenger seat. I am trying to figure out what it is worth. $750 ???
championgt1
I have no clue about the price, but it sure is cool!
kconway
Like it, need it...I'll be watching the classfieds.
tat2dphreak
is very nice!

HaraldD
Hello!
Take a look:
http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/scheel_racing_...et_seats_not_gt

It`s "no" GT Seat (it`s not 100% Fiber Glass) , it`s a little bit wider and very comfortable. I have exactly this Seat in my Car.

Harald
914Sixer
Pictures of another set of Scheel seats I have that need recovering. Notice the hole in the bottom for 5 point belts.
70Sixter
I have not seen Scheels in the 914 style in a long time. I do still have a coupla of the headrests.
burton73
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 10 2009, 10:07 AM) *

Pictures of another set of Scheel seats I have that need recovering. Notice the hole in the bottom for 5 point belts.

I have the same seat that came in my 914-6 #41 with the Scheel logo. No holes in the bottom for 5 point belts. The PO also gave me the original factory 914 primo seat

Bob
JmuRiz
Cool find, can't help you on the price...never seen one with basket-weave vinyl center. I have a set of the Konig seats (later Scheel) in my car but they have a moleskin like center section and the 5-point belt hole.

Note: they are a tight fit on your lats for really hold you snug in the seat...would be great for a DE street/track car.
914Sixer
I have sold the basket weave seat. The other set is not for sale at this time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.