Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: winter?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
minnesota loon
Snowed over night in the twin cities. Hope they don't salt the roads yet. Far to soon to put the cars away. Hope to get a little more time for fall color tour.
Gint
We've got it here too this morning. I not ready for winter yet. My 914 sits in the garage with the top off as I write this. laugh.gif driving.gif
ConeDodger
The year I left Minnesota it snowed 3' plus huge drifts on Halloween night. Started right about the time the kids were doing the candy crawl... '92 I think? Get ready!!!
tracks914
Sunny clear and 18*F here this AM....but no snow yet.
rick 918-S
I effin hate winter. I'm no where near ready for this crap yet! Here's my Rust free "66" Cali Beetle! mad.gif I'll post pictures of my boat later!
MDG
53F and sunny in Toronto - no sign of snow yet

give it time dry.gif
mtn flyr
10 inches and 6 degrees here! I think I'm parked for a while, may have to start the winter projects early this year! Went cross country skiing though.

Dave
jcambo7
45 F and sunny here in Oklahoma City. Now if only I could drive my teener... dry.gif
jimtab
What's snow daddy???? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Oled
What does "Put the car away mean?"
J P Stein

It can't be winter....it must be Climate Change. Global Warming did not care of these problems as advertised. Didn't you get the memo?
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Oct 10 2009, 09:22 AM) *

It can't be winter....it must be Climate Change. Global Warming did not care of these problems as advertised. Didn't you get the memo?

If "global warming" ( bs.gif ) means we get more springs and summers like this last one, count me in for 5-10 more degrees!! lol-2.gif stirthepot.gif I haven't had a great spring/summer up in the rainy PNW like this past one in a long time!!
tdiddy
Ugh...it's way to early for this. I was at least hoping for a couple more weeks before having to face this reality.

And who could forget the Halloween blizzard! I remember trick or treating in that madness.
azbill
Oh boy I can start driving driving.gif again 100*+ temps over for the next 9 months. Now its a low of 60 and a high of 90*+/- This is why I live in Arizona biggrin.gif
Kirmizi
There's a 914 under that...

Gint
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 10 2009, 07:43 AM) *
We've got it here too this morning. I not ready for winter yet. My 914 sits in the garage with the top off as I write this. laugh.gif driving.gif

We only got a skiff. There's a bright side to the local story here anyway. 52 and sunny tomorrow.
lotus_65
BOO
URY914
95 here yesterday. 10 degress above normal. Summer won't end.
Ferg
Just got back from Costco, sand trucks got overzealous again, and we've got gravel at every intersection mad.gif

Looks like the Carrera is done for the year, 914 will hopefully have a few more runs once this crud clears.

Ferg
iamchappy
Put my All Season tires on today and may hook up the heat exchangers.
Kirmizi
Supposed to warm up here in a couple days too.
Gonna be a muddy elk season.... huh.gif
jsayre914
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ Oct 10 2009, 01:10 PM) *

There's a 914 under that...

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.