Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: new job and a little more sanity
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So for the last six months things for me have been a little stressful and tough. I had to find any job I could since real estate just hasn't done well here. I still have six listings but nothing happening on them. So I went to work for a friend to help out with a coffee shop, went back as a server at a restaurant I worked at 7 years ago, and any other job I could to make sure we were paying all our bills. Everything was very tight but we were hanging on.

So just the other day one of my friends calls me and tells me they are looking for someone to fill a job. I just got back from meeting him and I am taking the job. It pays well and things will be a little more normal for me and my family. SWEET piratenanner.gif .

Just thought I'd let you know and share the good news beerchug.gif .
Gint
Grats. Looking for a new job myself.
jcambo7
Hey Jon. Congrats on the new job. Hopefully it continues to get better from here on out for you and my sis.
mtn flyr
+ 1 Hope it works out! beerchug.gif
carr914
Great News Jon smilie_pokal.gif

T.C.
PeeGreen 914

Thanks guys. I'm on my may to work at the restaurant right now and thinking it will be nice to not have to work all day on a Saturday soon.

Plus this job will have me traveling a few times a year to trade shows. Maybe I will actually get to meet some of you crazy guys I haven't met yet.
JRust
Congrats Jon! I noticed your post whoring has dropped off considerably the last 2 months screwy.gif . Nice to see you are back on track biggrin.gif To bad you can't amke falling leaf though. Sure you can't start it sooner so you can make it confused24.gif
Todd Enlund
Outstanding!
Drums66
That's great to hear!
Kudo's to anyone that can make it
to retirement and beyond. bye1.gif
ericread
Great news!!!

Congratulations on the new job!!!

Eric Read
914Sixer
Good to hear about your job search ending !!!!!!
TravisNeff
Congratulations Jon!
greenie

I've been thinking of you and your family.

Congrats on the new job! smilie_pokal.gif
number6
Awesome news, Jon. Wishing you the best.

beerchug.gif

-duc
championgt1
Congrats. Nice to hear! beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(greenie @ Oct 10 2009, 03:21 PM) *

I've been thinking of you and your family.

Congrats on the new job! smilie_pokal.gif

Hey Curt

Now maybe we can grab a round of golf once I get back to level beerchug.gif

Man, after working a 10 hour shift last night serving tables I realise I am not as young as I use to be and serving is a job for the young... blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.