Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MSDS Columbus Day Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Maltese Falcon
We are throwing a Chris Columbus Day sale, going thru the end of October.
914World members can select any of our part number selections over at www.msdsinc.com and take 40% off of the web prices. You can add nickle chrome plating to the headers for only $14.92 , and shipping to the 48 states is only $14.92 !
The Vega, Pinto and Monte Carlo will set sail on Oct. 31, 2009, so don't miss the boat ! Visa, MC, Amex, Discov, and pre-pd chks all accepted. Get ahead of your competition with MSDS upgrades driving.gif
We're at 818-507-6937 or tech@msdsinc.com
Gint
Cool.

I made your URL a link. smile.gif
wertygrog
Do you guys make a header for the type 4? If so, I would be VERY interested, especially if it had 1 5/8" or 1 3/4" tubing!
kconway
Martin,
Does this include your rear GT valance as well?
Kev
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(kconway @ Oct 10 2009, 09:52 PM) *

Martin,
Does this include your rear GT valance as well?
Kev

Thanks Gint smile.gif
Brent , pm sent !
Kev, sure thing ...I know that I'm low on the stock of the GT valance...call me this week and I'll find one in inventory. Go ahead and take the discount (40%). The box is over$ize for shipping, so perhaps you can do a local p/u (from the LBC) ?
I'm at 818-507-6937
Marty
dlestep
...I am also interested in headers for the 4. It would have been nice if you answered Brent's question in the thread vs a PM. Then I would not have to ask the question....
Do you 1.50 headers for the following:
1.7 heads / 2.0 heads
Dave
jgara962
QUOTE(dlestep @ Oct 11 2009, 08:08 AM) *

...I am also interested in headers for the 4. It would have been nice if you answered Brent's question in the thread vs a PM. Then I would not have to ask the question....
Do you 1.50 headers for the following:
1.7 heads / 2.0 heads
Dave

agree.gif

Me too
Maltese Falcon
Dave and John, our T 4 headers are designed on the 2.0 head. The primaries attach directly to the exhaust ports w/o any adapters.
Thx for your interest !
Marty
Krieger
Yeah! I need a set for my 6 conversion. I have been on the fence. I'll call tomorrow. beer3.gif
jgara962
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Oct 11 2009, 06:38 PM) *

Dave and John, our T 4 headers are designed on the 2.0 head. The primaries attach directly to the exhaust ports w/o any adapters.
Thx for your interest !
Marty

Thanks for the info, but I'm not seeing them on your site. Are they so new that you don't have them there yet or am I just blind smile.gif
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Oct 11 2009, 08:26 PM) *

Yeah! I need a set for my 6 conversion. I have been on the fence. I'll call tomorrow. beer3.gif

Thx Andy, check your voicemail I called today.

John>> plz check your PM!
Marty
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Oct 11 2009, 08:53 PM) *

Thx for your interest !
Marty

Thanks for the info, but I'm not seeing them on your site. Are they so new that you don't have them there yet or am I just blind smile.gif

I only see info for the 6 cylinder P/N HO916. Also the air intake says 2.0 engine 74 - 76. Will it fit a 73?
jgara962
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Oct 12 2009, 09:31 PM) *

QUOTE(jgara962 @ Oct 11 2009, 08:53 PM) *

Thx for your interest !
Marty

I only see info for the 6 cylinder P/N HO916. Also the air intake says 2.0 engine 74 - 76. Will it fit a 73?

Just to remove the mystery for anyone else that reads this thread, send Marty a PM about the headers - he has a reason for the lack of info on the site.
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachmentDrew, the msds 914 2.0 cone air filter system does fit the '73 2.0, I'll have to bash the webmaster for not dating this product line correctly ! We will throw in the rain SS shield , cause you have such a sharp eye for details.
In stock and 30% off during this sale.
Thx !
Marty
Maltese Falcon
Drew, you have PM !
Marty
Maltese Falcon
Thx Jgara , your items are heading your way this Monday !
...and thx to all that are jumping on this 40% off sale...
Marty
jgara962
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Oct 16 2009, 10:34 PM) *

Thx Jgara , your items are heading your way this Monday !
...and thx to all that are jumping on this 40% off sale...
Marty

Thanks Marty, I can't wait! piratenanner.gif
Maltese Falcon
Jgara...you've got FedEx !
marty
jgara962
My headers arrived on Thursday. I'm all set to paint them with VHT this afternoon. Now I just need to decide what type of muffler to use smile.gif
6freak
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Oct 24 2009, 10:44 AM) *

My headers arrived on Thursday. I'm all set to paint them with VHT this afternoon. Now I just need to decide what type of muffler to use smile.gif

TRAID ..YOU WILL LIKE IT

Maltese Falcon
[/quote]

[/quote]

Drew, I have a '73 filter kit in red for you...red makes more HP aktion035.gif
Marty
inschool
Marty,

Thank you so much for everything. The headers look great, fit perfect, and should sound awesome.

I will Highly recommend you and your products on here.

Thank you again

Andrew, in Florida.
Krieger
I got mine too. Beatutiful, great price, awsome service!
proto31
Same thing here, super quick delivery and quality that exceeded my expectations! REALLY nice parts, thanks Marty!

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.