Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3.2 engine for sale price lowered to 4.5k SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LarryR
Hi all,

Thanks for looking. I am selling the 3.2 engine that I had purchased for my '69 911 project. My rust repairs have eaten all of the $ I had for my project so I have decided to sell the engine so that I at least have a painted rust free chassis then I will worry about what engine to use next year.

I purchased this engine from Pacific Power Motorsports in Northern California. It had great leak down and was in excellent running condition when I purchased it. I bought it back in January and it has been stored on an engine stand in my garage since then. The engine had come out of an early car conversion so the mileage was not available when I purchased it.

I am also including a cat bypass pipe that I picked up for it as well as the complete exhaust that also has the cat and heat shield so you can decide if you want to run the cat or not.

price 4500 :
Click to view attachment
LarryR
Click to view attachment
tradisrad
Larry, this is what the green car needs... But the wife... and I've got my engine in the green car... and I don't have the cash... and I am going to go cry since I can't have a nice 6. Few more weeks until the green 14 will be driving.
good luck with the sale
-Rob
sww914
Good deal!
You'll spend that on parts to rebuild an older 6, this one is already done.
JRust
drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
LarryR
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Oct 11 2009, 07:32 PM) *

Larry, this is what the green car needs... But the wife... and I've got my engine in the green car... and I don't have the cash... and I am going to go cry since I can't have a nice 6. Few more weeks until the green 14 will be driving.
good luck with the sale
-Rob

Go for it rob you already have the mount poke.gif I will throw in the filler neck that I have listed here too smile.gif
tradisrad
larry, at this point a $5500 engine = divorce court.. or atleast a dry wick;-)
she wont even let me paint the car right now. I get the "you have spent" lecture any time I discuss anything car related with her...
I will bring the green 14 by for you to drive once it's on the road and registered (dmv vin check). Maybe a few weeks from now..
LarryR
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Oct 12 2009, 08:58 AM) *

larry, at this point a $5500 engine = divorce court.. or atleast a dry wick;-)
she wont even let me paint the car right now. I get the "you have spent" lecture any time I discuss anything car related with her...
I will bring the green 14 by for you to drive once it's on the road and registered (dmv vin check). Maybe a few weeks from now..

I hear you. I cant wait to see the green car running!
LarryR
QUOTE(sww914 @ Oct 11 2009, 08:18 PM) *

Good deal!
You'll spend that on parts to rebuild an older 6, this one is already done.

QUOTE(JRust @ Oct 11 2009, 08:54 PM) *

drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif

This is a sweet engine! Rob remarked b/c He bought my 914 when I was transitioning from my 914 to the 69 911 with this engine. The only reason it is on the chopping block is because I managed to dump 10K on parts and labor to try to make my rust bucket solid again. The further we tore into it the rustier it looked. So you can feel like you are contributing to the rustoration process by purchasing this engine beerchug.gif as well as buying a great running uber complete 3.2. beer3.gif
LarryR
Bump for back on the market. My buyer flaked out... I will throw in free delivery if you are in the bay area.

Larry
carr914
QUOTE(LarryR @ Nov 3 2009, 11:20 PM) *

I will throw in free delivery if you are in the bay area.

Larry

I'm in the Bay area - Tampa Bay - does that count lol-2.gif

Good Luck with your sale - it looks like a deal.

T.C.
LarryR
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 4 2009, 07:15 AM) *

QUOTE(LarryR @ Nov 3 2009, 11:20 PM) *

I will throw in free delivery if you are in the bay area.

Larry

I'm in the Bay area - Tampa Bay - does that count lol-2.gif

Good Luck with your sale - it looks like a deal.

T.C.

Sure free delivery to your favorite shipper in the California Bay area beerchug.gif

Larry
underthetire
I'm in the east bay. Would you trade for sex ? KMA.gif av-943.gif
Mark Henry
I wish....
LarryR
QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 4 2009, 09:39 PM) *

I'm in the east bay. Would you trade for sex ? KMA.gif av-943.gif

lol-2.gif
LarryR
bump for final price reduction... its 4500 now I dont think I have ever seen a 3.2 listed at this price so dont miss your chance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.