Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB; WORST horn button you have, late headlight switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
THE STIG
Looking for a good late head light switch, and the absolute worst original horn button with useable horn contact parts. Need parts for the round type button, later style contact prefered.

Have lots of 914 parts to trade, if you want to go that route. Nor Cal area would be outstanding, to do a local thing.

Thanks in advance.
THE STIG
icon_bump.gif
rymann
Hey Stig i have the headlight switch let me know how many pins u have and ill get it out....the horn contacts i only have the early style but i will have to make sure that they r ok.......

thanks

rob
THE STIG
Early switch is ten, I need the 11 terminal type. My switch is good, but the rheostat is kaput. Would prefer the late horn contact hardware. Thanks for your reply!

THE STIG
rymann
QUOTE(THE STIG @ Oct 14 2009, 09:17 PM) *

Early switch is ten, I need the 11 terminal type. My switch is good, but the rheostat is kaput. Would prefer the late horn contact hardware. Thanks for your reply!

THE STIG

k let me check the amount of pins that r on it and let u know......

thanks
THE STIG
I think its 1972 and later cars with the 11 terminal switch.
THE STIG
Found!
rymann
ok signor STIG.......it is a 11 pin and here is a pic....pm me ith ur address

thanks

Click to view attachment
THE STIG
No one has a really bad horn button? I threw several away a couple of years back...
RJMII
QUOTE(THE STIG @ Oct 16 2009, 12:04 AM) *

No one has a really bad horn button? I threw several away a couple of years back...

you mean one of these?
THE STIG
Yes, but with the correct hardware IE screws washers and spacers...I might have found one.
RJMII
Those are in the glovebox still, I think. I've also got a whole horn button that I can get the parts off of for you.

Let me know if the other one falls through.
THE STIG
I'll just take you up on it if you are still offering, I sent a PM to the other offer with no response. I have many parts to trade if you need something. TO many!

THE STIG
RJMII
yeah, still offering. I'll PM you my parts needed list so you can pick something to trade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.