So...I've decided to go with FI and a Megasquirt system for Huey. Lots of reasons, long story, etc. but suffice it to say I'm selling the carbs. Probably going with PMO EFI throttle bodies.

These are fairly rare IDS carbs and are wonderful for full throttle duty, for things like racing, autocrossing, etc. Ever seen IDS carbs? They are pretty trick with an extra fuel circuit for full throttle applications. Carbs tend to run a little lean on full throttle, these have the additional curcuit that pump more fuel into the engine.

They are in excellent condition, recently fully rebuilt and sorted out. They currently sit on a 2.7 liter engine, and can run easily on everything from a 2.0 to probably a 3.0.

Everything included: carbs, intake, linkage, PMO fuel rails, air filters and rainshields (though I may want to keep my yellow ones and give you the black ones that will come with the PMO's)...everything.

These are perfect for the vintage racer that wants vintage originality with high performance.

Price: $2,500 plus shipping from Charlotte, NC.

PM me with any questions. Here's a few pics, but better ones coming as soon as I get the car back in a day or so(having a few things done at the shop...)