Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in Las Vegas able to take a look at a car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cire
Howdy All,

I have been looking for a good inexpensive 914 (yeah... I know) and have found one in Las Vegas. I was wondering if there is anyone in Vegas that knows a little something about 914s that can give the seller a call and go take a look at it for me? I would pay for gas if needed but would rather pay for your gas then to buy an airline ticket to Vegas to find out that it wasnt what was advertised.

Anyone able to help? Professionalism a must.

Eric
rileysgirl
QUOTE(Cire @ Oct 11 2009, 08:21 PM) *

Howdy All,

I have been looking for a good inexpensive 914 (yeah... I know) and have found one in Las Vegas. I was wondering if there is anyone in Vegas that knows a little something about 914s that can give the seller a call and go take a look at it for me? I would pay for gas if needed but would rather pay for your gas then to buy an airline ticket to Vegas to find out that it wasnt what was advertised.

Eric

Hi, there!
My husband is a Porsche mechanic that could do it on a weekend but we live in Riverside county. I think gas roundtrip would be a a little under $150. His number is 951 634-6214
Cire
QUOTE(rileysgirl @ Oct 11 2009, 08:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Cire @ Oct 11 2009, 08:21 PM) *

Howdy All,

Eric

Hi, there!
My husband is a Porsche mechanic that could do it on a weekend but we live in Riverside county. I think gas roundtrip would be a a little under $150. His number is 951 634-6214

Thanks for the offer. I will keep it in mind. I was hopeing to find someone local that could take a peak at it. Just looking for a simple Yeah or Neah vote. = )

Thanks again. I will be in touch if needed.

Eric
dakotaewing
Contact John Peterson - his board name is Elivria - Hangs out on the NARP board a lot - his girlfriend is TOAST - she works at Renagade Hybrids in Vegas...
TROJANMAN
"Elvira" wink.gif
Cire
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Oct 12 2009, 08:30 AM) *

Contact John Peterson - his board name is Elivria - Hangs out on the NARP board a lot - his girlfriend is TOAST - she works at Renagade Hybrids in Vegas...

His name on 914world is ELVIRA? His girlfriends name on 914world is TOAST? = ) Just trying to understand. Can I write them via here?

Thanks for your help.

Eric
tat2dphreak
John Peterson is definitely the right guy. great guy and he AND TOAST both know their teeners.
Cire
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Oct 12 2009, 03:04 PM) *

John Peterson is definitely the right guy. great guy and he AND TOAST both know their teeners.

I couldnt find either names in the list. Maybe I am searching the 914world site wrong... Is there a way you can pass on my name and number or maybe get them to drop me a note?

Thanks for all the great help. = )

Eric

eclark@aol.com
520-248-2482
Gint
Links to PM them on 914world:

Send a PM to VegasRacer (John Peterson)

Send a PM to Toast
Cire
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 12 2009, 05:33 PM) *

OUTSTANDING!!!!

John went out and looked at the car. Went for a test ride, poked in and out of the hell holes and stuff.... = ) Its a good car for 2000 bucks.

COOL!!!!

Eric

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.