Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wanted a bra for 1974
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
steveherman
preferably free.
i will return it after first of the year 2010 (if you want)
i just bought a 914 with a little front end damage and i want to cover it until i recoup from the original purchase.
bdstone914
QUOTE(steveherman @ Oct 11 2009, 10:33 PM) *

preferably free.
i just bought a 914 with a little front end damage and i want to cover it until i recoup from the original purchase.

I have a new one. not free. contact me if you are interested.
Bruce
steveherman
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 12 2009, 08:48 AM) *

QUOTE(steveherman @ Oct 11 2009, 10:33 PM) *

preferably free.

I have a new one. not free. contact me if you are interested.
Bruce

can you pm me price?
wertygrog
I have a nice one over here in Daytona. Not free but a case or two of yuengling is all I want for it lol. You can try on the bra before buying to make sure it fits your car if you want. biggrin.gif
budman5201
I have a nice one also. Great condition $45
RJMII
there are a couple of them on eBay right now. I just searched for '914 Bra'... most of them are 38C, but it appeared that there were two that could actually fit on a 914.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(steveherman @ Oct 12 2009, 02:33 AM) *

preferably free.

Okay, I have exactly what you are looking for. It came with my LE but wasn't installed and I have no plans for it except maybe to throw it in the trash. You pay for the shipping and owe me a beer if we ever meet and it is all yours.

Shoe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.