Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tires for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
mr1970914
If you are looking for brand new name brand tires at discount prices look no more. I have tons of brand new name brand tires at up to 60% off what you would pay at your local tire guy. I have sold tires and car audio to a few guy on this site. But thanks to a few bad apples I will longer do c.o.d. anymore. If you have any questions please email me at raj3wheels@aol.com or call (917)889-4473. Can someone please explain why I have lurker next to my screen name? WTF.gif

I accept all major credit cards and paypal.
Gint
Lurker is the default title. If you are not a contributor to the site and only post in the classifieds section here, that's your title. Again, by default.

Moving this ad to the non-914 parts section.
mr1970914
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 12 2009, 10:23 AM) *

Lurker is the default title. If you are not a contributor to the site and only post in the classifieds section here, that's your title. Again, by default.

Moving this ad to the non-914 parts section.

Good day Gint,
I have emailed Rusty about banner space or some ad space. But I have yet to hear anything. I was told that he would pass my info on to the new admin guys in charge. Being that he is no longer doing admin work for the site. I have no problem paying for a spot.
Gint
McMark is the guy that does banner ads.

link to Send a PM to McMark

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.