Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale 1975 2.4L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
el jefe
For sale is my 1975 Silver on Black 2.0 (2.4) Dual Webbers.

I looked and drove many 914's for a long time prior to buying this car. This has the Appearance group; all gauges work (yes clock too).

Freshly tuned and services 300 miles'ish. including all fluids changed/flushed and rebuilt and tuned dual Webbers. Also New clutch and throttle cables installed. All the cool 911 upgrades are on it , including 15" 5 lug Fuchs and 911 brakes and 911 master cylinder. Bielstiens, Bursch exhaust, additional oil cooler in front trunk bay, steel braided lines, no cracks in dashs, interior is beautiful. Upgraded seats and steering wheel. Engine bay/ Hell hole great shape previous owner addressed any issues at the time the motor was out and rebuilt 8k ago. All the tin was also sent out and redone in Porsche Red.

I drive it every chance I get (roughly two/three times a month). My 5 Year old insist! He loves this car as much as I do!

This was repainted a few years back. The previous owners wife accidently backed her SUV into the right head light corner of the 914 and cosmetic repairs and paint had to be done. This was a concern of mine and in talking with the husband and seeing the repair, it was in-deed a cosmetic and NOT a structural incident. Another big concern of all potential owners is RUST. Any previous cancer issues must have been addressed at the same time the owner prior to me spent thousands on.

There is a rear wing that is included, I removed it and have it stored.

Small items left to do.
1 - install rear truck release cable and latch (included)
2 -drivers side door has a couple small imperfections/dings (a dent-less repair co. item)

I don't check this site as much as I used to. So you are better off emailing me directly at

jefewilliams@hotmail.com

or calling me (serious calls only please on this one... please) 949-370-0503 Jeff

$11,500

I tried attaching photos but I didn't see them in the preview mode. If they don't populate email me and I'll fill your inbox. I have a very extensive file/history including photos work orders and receipts a North of $35k - thank the guy before us!

Gint
Pictures sell cars. Try this:

Adding Pictures to Your Post link
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.