Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fog Light Seals?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Strudelwagon
Hi All, has anyone fabricated or located an alternative seal for fog lights? Ya, I know they are 2 bucks each and 10 bucks to get them here. but, I also know you guys and gals are closet McGivers and someone made their own for 50 cents.
If you're out here let me know.
Thanks
Steve
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Oct 12 2009, 01:53 PM) *

Hi All, has anyone fabricated or located an alternative seal for fog lights? Ya, I know they are 2 bucks each and 10 bucks to get them here. but, I also know you guys and gals are closet McGivers and someone made their own for 50 cents.
Thanks
Steve

yes no problem.
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 12 2009, 01:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Oct 12 2009, 01:53 PM) *

Thanks
Steve

yes no problem.

OK George, I'll bite! I know you make you're living off parts like this and I wasn't trying to burn you. I just don't need anything else right now so I'm fishing.
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.