Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Various parts for sale; Columbus, ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scoobykvn
I am selling off a bunch of old extra parts that I have lying around my garage. I am not sure on the price of any of these parts, so let me know if i am way off. Here is the list I have so far.

Rear sway bar with links - $100

Fender flares - $125 (Have been installed, need trimming, still have a small amount of metal from the car still riveted to them, would prefer local pick up but will consider shipping)

Front Sway Bar - $125 ( Still installed in the front section of the car that is cut out, also would prefer local pick up of entire section, but will remove if necessary)

Front trunk hinges - $10

Rear trunk hinges - $10

Front trunk lid - $25 (Has rust on the front edge, not sure how easy it is to repair, Pick up only)

1.7 liter oil bath air cleaner housing - $40

1.7 liter filter bracket - $15

Wiper motor - $25

Many other parts available, none of the parts are in great condition.
Let me know what you need and I can check.
pilothyer
PM Sent For Rear Sway Bar Assembly.....Jerry
JazonJJordan
Flares and wiper motor;**SOLD**. PM sent-thank you. Jzn
scoobykvn
As of right now everything is still available, nothing has been sold.
rymann
did jerry not buy the sway bar???
pilothyer
Nope, but not because of any problem with it or the price either for that matter....I just realised I had (3) already : > ) Jerry
advtracing
could you flick me some better photos of the flares ; advtracing@gmail.com
EyeTrip
I would like the front sway bar if it was removed.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Oct 12 2009, 06:56 PM) *

I am selling off a bunch of old extra parts that I have lying around my garage. I am not sure on the price of any of these parts, so let me know if i am way off. Here is the list I have so far.

Rear sway bar with links - $100

Fender flares - $125 (Have been installed, need trimming, still have a small amount of metal from the car still riveted to them, would prefer local pick up but will consider shipping)

Front Sway Bar - $125 ( Still installed in the front section of the car that is cut out, also would prefer local pick up of entire section, but will remove if necessary)

Front trunk hinges - $10

Rear trunk hinges - $10

Front trunk lid - $25 (Has rust on the front edge, not sure how easy it is to repair, Pick up only)

1.7 liter oil bath air cleaner housing - $40

1.7 liter filter bracket - $15

Wiper motor - $25

Many other parts available, none of the parts are in great condition.
Let me know what you need and I can check.

Are the front trunk hinges still available?
scoobykvn
Sorry, For some reason the email notice did not let me know I had messages. I will see what I can do about getting the front sway bar removed. I will be out of town for work starting monday through thursday, so maybe next weekend I can get to it. I do also have a lot of other parts in daily driver condition not concourse, so let me know what you need. I will eventually post a list with prices.
JazonJJordan
*flares and wiper*
scoobykvn
I have some more items; Again not sure on prices so make an offer if I am way off, if I am low, lucky for you.

1 inch 5 lug adapters (Need cleaned, have 4 lug adapters, 1 not shown, but not in the best condition) $100

Dash board, metal base portion (needs cleaned and painted, looks like all surface rust) $100

Tail shift rod; $25

Steering column part; $25

Charcoal canister; $25

More items to come, let me know what you need.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=195
394]Click to view attachment
scoobykvn
Nobody else needs any parts? Let me know what you need and make me an offer. I need to clear my garage.
the head
really interested in those flares need them shipped to 50266 let me know via PM how much you want and your paypal addy.
ConeDodger
Good price on the rear sway bar.
scoobykvn
Sorry everybody, I have been out of town for almost 2 weeks for work. Flares are gone, both bars are gone, wiper motor, and front hinges are gone. Let me know what you need.
scoobykvn
Anybody need anything?? Christmas is coming!
LotusJoe
Is the Dash still avail?

Thanks
Joe - Southern California
scoobykvn
The dash is still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.