Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad Penn oil
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zymurgist
Anyone know where to get Brad Penn oil in the Baltimore / DC area?
smontanaro
This comes up pretty frequently, so since I was sitting here on a conference call and other people were talking, I filled out the request form on the Brad Penn Racing website. They responded within about 15 minutes:

We are already working on that feature and it should be up in the next few weeks. In the mean time anyone looking for a place to purchase our products can fill out the contact form and we can provide that information. The distributor for your area is Smith Oil Corporation (Roger Breeland) 815-229-8100. Roger will be able to point you to a local dealer for our products. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

By "your region" I believe they meant the Baltimore/DC area, so go ahead and give Smith Oil a call.

Skip
bob
Ken-
I used Quarles, I picked it up in Winchester.

Quarles Energy Services Quarles in Winchester at 540 662 3861. Ask for Rod.

I forget what I paid, but I thought it was almost 1/2 off the price you typically see.... I picked up a few cases last may.

-bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.