Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 15x7" Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
brilliantrot
Race car is gone and now the wheels need to go as well.

2 Sets are 15x7" Panasport race versions with a 4.25" backspace for use with 23/9/15 cantilevers and GT or similar size flairs. With 1 degree of camber they clear inner fenders with out spacers. 7 of the 8 wheels are for 70-72 fitment as the center bore is not large enough to clear hub centric ring on 73-76 with out spacers. 8th wheel is 73-76 fitment and could be used for measurement to have a full set machined to 73-76 spec. Wheels are not perfect but in nice race wheel condition 7/10. $600 per 4 plus shipping.

3rd set are 15x7" Revolution wheels. 5" backspace and fit on a stock 914 with 205 R-compounds with rolled rear fender lips. Center bore is 73-76 fitment. Wheels are in 9.5/10 condition $700 for set plus shipping. SOLD

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
brilliantrot
Fitment of Panasports. 1/2" spacer up front for hub centric ring clearance.

Click to view attachment

How it looked when I got them to actually clear.

Click to view attachment

With a 205 or 225 fitment would be much easier.
brilliantrot
Revolution fitment on narrow body with a 205/50/15 Nt-01

Click to view attachment
TravisNeff
Those Panasports are DEAD SEXY!
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades??
brilliantrot
While I am all for trading, I do not need/want any 914 parts as I nolonger have one. I would be interested in a few 993 parts though as my new racer is a 993 RSR clone.
racerbvd
What 993 bits are you looking for??? See my blog for a list of some of my stuff..

Thanks,
patrick3000
pm sent
brilliantrot
PM replied.
brilliantrot
icon_bump.gif Everything is still available and prices are OBO, will be listed on ebay soon if nobody wants them.
brilliantrot
The Panasports are still available and need to find a new home. $550 shipped to the east coast or less if you are closer.
brilliantrot
Only one set of Panasports left and they are the most cosmetically challenged of the bunch so make me an offer I can't refuse.
WolfR32
QUOTE(brilliantrot @ Dec 12 2009, 04:04 PM) *

Only one set of Panasports left and they are the most cosmetically challenged of the bunch so make me an offer I can't refuse.

Thanks for the wheels!!! beerchug.gif

Great meeting you! And good luck with the last 4! They are not in that bad of shape.

Get your car sorted and I'll see you at Cali... I mean AAA speedway! driving.gif

racerbvd
If only I still had some 993 stuff...
raw1298
Is there still one set of the panasports left? How much?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.