Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: European Equipment
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
beto
I just gave PNA my vin number for my 73 2.0 which is yet not delivered from Fl. They said the only thing they can tell me for a COA is it has European Equipment. I can see from the pics it has the appearance package and 15 Fuchs. What else should I expect? Thanks
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(beto @ Oct 14 2009, 11:04 AM) *

I just gave PNA my vin number for my 73 2.0 which is yet not delivered from Fl. They said the only thing they can tell me for a COA is it has European Equipment. I can see from the pics it has the appearance package and 15 Fuchs. What else should I expect? Thanks

unfortunately all of the COAs are wrong. They reassigned all of the option numbers to later cars hence the confusion

Shade Tree
European equipment is a little shorter than average american equipment....At least that's what I heard. I have no first hand information. flag.gif
Ian Stott
You could have the higher compression ratio pistons which will give you a bit more power, and you could have the rear fog (red) light. Your headlights could also be different but not a big deal to replace with a set of Halogens, driving lights could also be yellow instead of white. If you have the more powerful engine enjoy yourself cause I have a 73 2.0 and it is a fun car and yours will be even funner!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
johannes
In France everything was in option ... For exemple 1973 2.0 had black painted bumpers but the vinyl on the rollbar.
Console was in option, so were aluminium rims, sway bars ...
I think the equipement was different in each european country to match competitors.
orange914
i've done some research of the early 73's. heres 2 links with some good info welcome.png

mike

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=32844&hl=

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=67592&hl=

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.