Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/Greentop injector for 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scrz914
So I'm looking for one known good 2.0 injector as I only got three out of a batch sent to WitchHunter.
I could also buy a set if you have one. If need be.
I know this is a crapshoot as these are getting pretty scarce.

Part No. 039 906 031(VW)/0 280 150 019 (Bosch)

Thanks,
Tony
914Sixer
I have a new rebuilt one from Python in the box if that is what you are looking for. Make me a reasonable offer.
brp986s
I have one NLA NOS '75-'76 injector. $175 + shipping. Seem expensive? Bargain. Check Pelican. I just bought 3.2 injectors $250/ea. $/euro went south. By the way, injectors are not rebuildable. They are cleaned, tested, and returned. 914 injectors last a long time, then one day they spew fuel in your engine bay.
bdstone914
QUOTE(brp986s @ Oct 14 2009, 06:23 PM) *

I have one NLA NOS '75-'76 injector. $175 + shipping. Seem expensive? Bargain. Check Pelican. I just bought 3.2 injectors $250/ea. $/euro went south. By the way, injectors are not rebuildable. They are cleaned, tested, and returned. 914 injectors last a long time, then one day they spew fuel in your engine bay.

New ones are available for less than that. They are not Bosch brand.
My parent company Standard Motor Products carries them.

http://shop.oreillyauto.com/ProductList.as...r=Fuel+Injector

Bruce
scrz914
I have a new rebuilt one from Python in the box if that is what you are looking for. Make me a reasonable offer.

Mark, when was this rebuilt? Have you tested lately (9V battery) to make sure it's not stuck from sitting?

I'll send a pm with an offer.

Tony
adidas
Thanks Tony. It's on the way. Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.